Outdoor Cycling Program
The Peak Centre Outdoor Cycling program is designed for all abilities to build power on the bike so you can climb easier and faster. This program will challenge you and is designed to build power at your lactate threshold and around your max power. Whether you’re racing triathlon, road, XC mountain biking or preparing for a Fondo, these sessions will help you develop the power you need to race faster, climb better and finish easier. Our intervals are time based and there will be regrouping after each interval so all abilities are welcome. Power meters are certainly an asset for these sessions but not required.
– Weekly instructor-led ride
– 8 Weeks per Session designed to build power and hill climbing strength
– Intervals are time based and we will regroup after each so all abilities welcome
– Performance monitoring at the beginning and end of each session
– Info sessions on fuelling & nutrition, strength training, gear
– $50 off a Lactate Zone Check on the bike to determine individual heart rate and power based training zones (assessment must be completed during the clinic)
Location: Rides leaving from the parking lot behind the fire station in North Burnaby – 4211 East Hastings Street at Carleton Ave
Payment must be received to reserve your spot.
8 week block: $140 +taxes
Purchasing one block of sessions entitles you to $50 off a lactate zone check
Peak Centre Training Program clients get 50% off the cost of the clinic. There are a limited number of slots for each class so register early to reserve your space. You can register by calling the Peak Centre at 604-299-7959.
The Peak Centre reserves the right to cancel a class at any time if minimum participant numbers are not met.