The Peak Centre for Human Performance is pleased to offer our Combine Testing Program
for players aged 14 years and up. The results of direct maximal testing allow for the comparison of players across the Nation. All of the data is compared their previous results as well as the NHL draft averages/best so we can objectively evaluate each player.
Our measures include:
- Maximal Aerobic Power & Capacity
- Musculoskeletal Power
- Total Body Strength
- Blood Analysis (Aerobic and Anaerobic)
- Maximal Anaerobic Power & Capacity
- Musculoskeletal Endurance
- Total Body Flexibility
What are the benefits of direct maximal testing?
- The ability to benchmark of current ability in relation to elite level standards
- The use of gold standard test protocols & medical grade analyzers ensure valid results
- A quantified assessment of Player potential to assist in team selection
- The Development of individualized training programs specific to an athlete’s strengths and weaknesses
- A maximized return on investment (ROI) in your players development
- All assessments completed by Exercise Physiologists with NHL level experience in testing
To book an assessment, contact us on 604-299-7959 or email us at email@example.com
Alternatively, head over to our online form to request a booking or ask any questions.