Increasingly, people are looking to their employers to demonstrate a commitment to addressing employee health and well-being. This should be seen as a positive trend, since current worksite wellness literature demonstrates that there are a number of tangible benefits associated with work site wellness programs. These gains are not just for employees, but also benefit employers.
For example, think of the effect on your company’s bottom line of:
- Reduced Absenteeism
- Increased Productivity
- Reduced employee turnover (and thus associated costs of staff replacement)
- Increased recruitment potential of the business
- Improved staff morale
- Improved employee health status
- Decreased employee stress levels
- The net effect is a more productive, and ultimately a more profitable business.
The PEAK Centre Vancouver is able to offer a range of comprehensive executive fitness packages. Now both you and your business can benefit from our considerable expertise in the application of the latest in Exercise Science to enhance your working environment. Use our expertise to customize your corporate fitness program.
We can help your employees by targeting all of the following:
- Advice on reducing stress levels
- Reducing postural fatigue
- Enhancing physical fitness
- Optimizing weight loss
- Monitoring various health indices (e.g. on-site blood pressure clinics; conducting the Canadian Physical Fitness &
- Lifestyle Appraisal)
- Advice on healthy lifestyles